For the past week, we’ve been trying to get to the bottom of personas. We burned through over 4,000 words on the topic:
- Rethinking Personas for Small Business, Part 1: Signal, Not Stratification
- Rethinking Personas for Small Business, Part 2: Be the Bieber
And now, with a podcast dedicated to the topic too, I think we’ve got personas all figured out and we can kiss this topic goodbye.
We also talk about:
- the relationship of UX to general web design
- the three waves of web design work over the past 15 years
- the relationship between UX and marketing and small business
- “pages vs flows” in mock ups.
- Milledgeville GA
- inVision App
- aWebAhead Podcast with Jen Simmons
Smoothie of the Week – It’s mostly spinach
- two big hand-fulls of spinach
- half pear
- half apple
- some ice
Also mentioned on this week’s BUX user experience podcast:
You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes – new episodes each Monday!